Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February baby :)

It's the last day of January already.
Hmmmmm.
I rarely spent time on blogging nowadays.
Only blogwalking.
I am not that busy, I am not that occupied but DEFINITELY that LAZY. LOL.

I am a February baby.
In fact, I am only a February baby on leap years.
Sad? Nahhhh. It's exciting!
I mean, I rarely celebrate, so it's kinda fun to celebrate once in a while. *denial*

Tak sabar tunggu 29/2.
Ada apa?
Tak ada apa pun.
Tapi sebab birthday sendiri, so excited lebih di ctuh.
Oh, I am becoming 24 in a month!!
A MONTH!
wheeewww.
That "grown up" I must say.

Am I prepared?
Well, emotionally no.
My parents still treat me like a kid.
Not in a bad way, of course.

Life is happy.
Occupied with family and friends.
Nothing more to ask for.
Except Samsung Galaxy Note / SII
Trololololol.
And and and oh, permanent job.
Still finding one.
Sementara tuh mari kita chill dekat agensi sekarang since boleh dapat free entrance untuk swimming pool dia. lololololol. EPIC FUN!

Ok sudah merepek banyak.
Actually in between posts, ada banyak aktiviti dibuat.
Jalan-jalan carik makan kat tempat sedap-sedap.
Jalan-jalan cuci mata.
Jalan-jalan pergi main badminton bersama bff.
Macam-macam lah aktiviti yang dibuat.
Tapi haram satu pun tak amik gambar.
Terlalu sibuk berborak and bergelak tawa, plus takda camera.
Makanya, malas nak cerita nya punnn.

Anyways, di kesempatan tok, nak ajak yang berada di Kuching if rajin.
Mun takorang rajin, datang lah open house MBKS thic coming Saturday :)
Thousands of free food will be given out to public, sempena perayaan Konyeng-konyeng. hiks.
So, embaklah bag kosong ka, tupperware besar ka, kotak lekak a4 paper ka k tapau.
I heard last year Sugarbun given out thousand of free burgers. Hehehehhe.
*macamadaurangbacablogtokjak*

Till then, cheerio!
:)

p/s: I am actually missing those moments. Yeah, the one with that person :) Heeeee.

No comments: