Sunday, October 2, 2011

Done

I am done trying to be good.
Done trying to act like I didn't feel offended.
Done caring.
Done hoping.

I do care so much about people sometimes.
Especially the one closes to me.
But if they didn't even care about me caring for them,
Or they worry too much about it,
I guess I am done here.
And now, worry about me not caring at all.
Worry about me not giving any attention to you.

If I can spend at least a few minutes of my busy life just to get to you,
To just say hi,
So that we wont lose contact,
Why can't you?
Is it so hard?
I don't think it's hard.
Unless you make it hard.
Or you just use that "busy" as your excuse.

Well, hear this.
I won't bother paying much attention to you anymore.
I won't bother looking for you.
I won't bother asking you for anything.
I won't bother trying to update you with my life.
I just won't bother doing anything.
Because it's worth nothing to you.
And I am tired.
Giving attention to people who doesn't even bother.

Don't try looking for me when you have no one.
I have given you my timeless attention,
You didn't try to appreciate it.

So I am going to give my attention to someone else who deserves it more.
You never change.
You are you.
And I am sorry to myself that I still think that we can still be friends like we used to.
No, we actually can't.
I am trying, but you are not.
You didn't try hard enough.
You didn't try to accept me.
You only wait for the new me.

Just, thank you. For whatever.

2 comments:

Zie Madini said...

kenak tok yunk. cam sedih jak bunyi :(

ASAA said...

huhuhuhu. emo ngan orang. :((